Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hero Arts Holiday Cards


Hero Arts: Tall Wheat stamp



Thanksgiving is a holiday too! I want to send a card to family members I won't see on that day.

This versatile Hero Arts Tall Wheat stamp was purchased at Michael's. After using brown or orange Tim Holtz distress markers, I tried a gray one. Voila! perfect image for a sympathy card. Those are challenging to make!











Detail of Foil Oak Leaf



HeroArts Celebrate Everyday





Focal Stamp: Hero Arts
interior: Hero Arts-Celebrate Everyday: Happy Thanksgiving
Gratitude: Inkadinkado: Thanks
Rectangle Stitching Die: Simon Says Stamp
Paper: My Mind's Eye Antique Dots


HeroArts With Sympathy CL476



Here is the Sympathy card with the wheat stamp but this time the greeting is a HA Sympathy stamp. I use these frequently... lots of great interior messages.

I used the same foil oak leaf as accent

http://heroarts.com/challenge/

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp and the different way's you have used it! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete