Monday, August 7, 2017

Online Card Class: RainbowMaker-1

Oh my goodness, what wonderful ideas!
I used Julie Ebersole's Streaky rainbow as my inspiration.



Supplies: Distress Inks
MFT: sentiments
Mama Elephant: Brush stokes
MFT: Double Stitch Circles
Alpha: Old Sizzix set
Hero arts: Label die
I used the circle dies to add texture as I wanted these to be masculine cards.
This one with the "B" is for a cardmaker friend who gave me the dies!

Second card:
Same supplies with Recollections enamel dots,
This is for my husband's birthday. Please don't show him!


4 comments:

  1. great card. Love the way you embossed the circles in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on this technique. Your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the markers! I feel like that would be a little easier to control than the ink pads directly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! I'd love to have a big letter like that, or even a set of big letters. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete